• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #31, (W, 93-91 OT), Sun, 3/10 vs Iowa (#40), (21-9) (10-9), @ PBA, 1:00pm CT, BTN

NU approaching foul trouble ... JPJ, Roby and Watson all with 2 fouls, and 4 of those 6 fouls were pretty silly, slappy efforts by our guys.

Can anyone tell me what the hell that old school logo is? I know it was on the Delaney Center floor way back when, but what the hell is it? Is it supposed to be an N around a basketball?

Yep, an N around a basketball. Kugler called it a "throwback" uniform, second time NU has worn it this season.

Nothing really scary for Iowa about this offensive lineup by the Huskers ... Watson, Harris, Borchardt, Thor, Heimann.

And a shot clock violation ensues ...

The amount of disrespect from officials on our home floor is astounding. A couple of token fouls late to attempt to even it up. Our offense is so sad.

That Buzzer-Beater Trey to end the Half may be just the Catalyst Roby needs! :Cheer2::Bow::Cheer2:

Half Time Stats: Huskers in a :Catfight: :Gobigred:

upload_2019-3-10_11-57-15.png

Trying to decide if I want to watch the second half. As a fan I want to but deep down I suspect at the end that I willl feel like I signed for letting my scrotum be used as a speed bag

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back