• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #31, (W, 76-64), Sun, 2/25 vs Penn State @ PBA, 4:15 pm CST, BTN - Be There or Be Square

That is approximately tipoff time on Friday.

Not the ideal time for me, as I'll be at work and likely will miss most or all of the game. But I'll do my best to check in and provide energy.

I will be headed back from a work meeting then hanging out until I go to work at my part time job. Won't get to enjoy any beer during the game though. I will enjoy a celebratory beer at work though (part time for is bartending.)

With a side of buttery popcorn too....

Ah, I had buttery popcorn last night. First time in ages!! Ate the whole (small) bag!! :)

corn-1732394__340.png
cartoon-1295516__340.png

Yep. FSU losing is not to our benefit. They are a tournament team regardless(they'll do good in the ACC tourney). NC State has been a bubble team -- so it actually potentially hurts Nebraska more than it helps when upsets like this happens.
NC State was going to get in regardless. But for me, FSU losing, is as good as Texas and PSU losing. I will never root for either of those teams to win. There would be one exception of course, but I'd feel dirty, and would have to take multiple showers and drink heavily to get the filth off of me for rooting for them.

Last edited:
As long as FSU gets knocked off, and hopefully loses in the ACC tourney, they will be NIT, and I will be happy about that. I can never, ever, root for FSU, so...... Teams ranked above us getting beat, and one of these teams had to lose, I'd prefer it be NC State. We beat Mich or whoever, we're in. I think we in now, but we will see. FSU can suck it.....

You can bet, Fla St is not a favorite to any of us. Of course, we all love Bobby, daggummit! ;)

Last edited:

NC State was going to get in regardless. But for me, FSU losing, is as good as Texas and PSU losing. I will never root for either of those teams to win. There would be one exception of course, but I'd feel dirty, and would have to take multiple showers and drink heavily to get the filth off of me for rooting for them.

Yes, NC State is probably in regardless. But especially after beating FSU today. Not a lock otherwise.

FSU losing, however, doesn't really help Nebraska in any way. Now -- if you simply hate FSU, understood. ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back