• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #30, (L, 91-76), Tue, 3/5 @ Michigan State, (#4), (23-6) (14-4), 6:00pm CT, ESPN/2

Living in Kansas doesn't allow for that and the computer is too far away from the TV to do that option. I appreciate it when Lil' All 'N' gets it.

You don't need a computer with this, but if you don't pick up 1110am it won't help. Sorry All"N". :( :)

You don't need a computer with this, but if you don't pick up 1110am it won't help. Sorry All"N". :( :)
It's all good...sometimes, watching the game with my son and no sound allows for us to pause and talk about what happened or what should have happened.

Last edited:
It's all good...sometimes, watching the game with my son and no sound allows for us to pause and talk about what happened or what should have happened. It's all good.

And I screwed up. :oops: It's not1110am KFAB, it's 590am KXSP. It's the ESPN station here.

And it does come over the computer but then you wouldn't need the SportSync radio. :Biggrin:

Official Box Score:

upload_2019-3-6_10-29-0.png

upload_2019-3-6_10-29-45.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back