• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #27, (W, 67-55), Sat, 2/10 vs Rutgers (#157) (12-14) (2-11), @ PBA, 3:00 pm CST, BTN

HOORAY!!!!!!! We WIn! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Final Stats:

upload_2018-2-10_14-59-11.png

Last edited:

Hopefully the HUSKERS can keep the momentum going thru the regular season and conference tournament, then surprise the country with a solid showing in the big dance.

Teams that go far in the dance have excellent guard play & we totally have that. This team will help me win $$$ in the March madness pool bc they haven't seen us play this year.

Crowd was one of the strangest I have seen at a Nebraska game. The crowd was as jacked as the team to begin the game, then ran out of gas. I continued to stand and holler as I tend to, and people would turn around and look at me because... well... I was one of the few yelling in my section.

The game was fun, seemed like after that first run, everytime Rutgers started getting it going, Nebraska would wake up enough to pull away again. What did Corey Sanders do to get the technical? I didn't see it, and it looked like it was away from the ball.

Too bad Nebraska probably won't win anymore games, they really had a nice season going including this win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back