• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #25, (L, 64-102), Thu, 3/4 @ Iowa, 8:00 pm CT, BTN - TV (Game Thread)

Final Stats:

1614916133028.png

1614917940799.png

Last edited:

I'm at a...er...a 38 pt...loss for words, team. I'd really like to see a WIN in your...

University of Nebraska Logo
EXT GAME @
Northwestern Wildcats - Wikipedia

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ...
(7-18 ~ 3-15) @
Northwestern Wildcats Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ...
(
8-14 ~ 5-13) ~ Sun., 3-7-21 @ 12:30 pm on
Third Annual Big Ten Network BTN Big 10K - NowYouKnow

Northwestern Wildcats Mascot with Football Precision Cut ...
beat
Terrapin, Maryland and Logos on Pinterest
Wed., 3-3 ~
60-55

Last edited:
Iowa had two threes bounce off the rim and in in the first five minutes... that was about how the whole game went. Nebraska missed lay-ins, and blocked Iowa shots that proceeding to go in anyways.

Too many turnovers, and Iowa was ready for lazy passes. I hope next year we don't have many weak passes, and I hope Nebraska hits more open shots.

Garza and Bohannon are impressive, aren't they?

No, didn't run that.
I could have sworn I saw someone manning Garza and the rest zoning. It helped explain some of Bohannon’s good looks because guys couldn’t close out quickly enough, but I’ll trust your judgment. Something looked different, because we definitely got worked over defensively.

I could have sworn I saw someone manning Garza and the rest zoning. It helped explain some of Bohannon’s good looks because guys couldn’t close out quickly enough, but I’ll trust your judgment. Something looked different, because we definitely got worked over defensively.
Defensive energy and communication wasn't there last night.. Started out well, but the players let all the missed shots early affect the defensive end...especially transition defense.

Defensive energy and communication wasn't there last night.. Started out well, but the players let all the missed shots early affect the defensive end...especially transition defense.
I agree with you here -- also everything that Iowa threw up there was falling, from bouncing around 3's to out-of-control layups and blocked shots. That's got to be disheartening when your shots aren't falling and the ball is bouncing to the other team. Starting Thor and Webster means that your 2 best shots of energy off the bench aren't there anymore. Stevenson and Andre just don't bring it like that. Banton brings chaos, which is occasionally good, but usually not. Lakes brings... uh... stealth? Ouedraogo could bring defensive energy -- maybe that's a good thing for him to work on as well as layups and dunks in traffic.

Last edited:
I agree with you here -- also everything that Iowa threw up there was falling, from bouncing around 3's to out-of-control layups and blocked shots. That's got to be disheartening when your shots aren't falling and the ball is bouncing to the other team. Starting Thor and Webster means that your 2 best shots of energy off the bench aren't there anymore. Stevenson and Andre just don't bring it like that. Banton brings chaos, which is occasionally good, but usually not. Lakes brings... uh... stealth? Ouedraogo could bring defensive energy -- maybe that's a good thing for him to work on as well as layups and dunks in traffic.
Good points. More growing going on. Looking forward to Sunday's game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back