• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #21 (1/27) (15-5)(5-4) Nebraska vs (12-8)(4-5) Maryland @ Maryland BTN 11 AM CT GAME THREAD

all i know is 0-5 on the road against b1g and 1-5 overall on the road does not say to me NCAA tourney team. says NIT first game loss......
Stupid assessment
Lets decide if they get in bssed off road wins.
If every nccaa team was judged off their weakness
A guy could conversly say, only 1 loss at home with 1 win over the beat team in the country..sounds like a tourny team

ALways has to be the guy that sees things through only the negative lens

Last edited:

This was a really bad loss
But this team has shown they bounce back
Next 3 games make or break the season

Stupid assessment
A guy could conversly say, only 1 loss at home with 1 win over the beat team in the country..sounds like a tourny team

um, teams are judged off their weakness... also their wins, but their weakness is a big factor.

you wouldn't happen to know GoBigFred by chance, would you? He thought he was the single smartest poster on this board, everyone else didn't have a clue compared to him.

Stupid assessment

how many games during the NCAA tourney will they play in PBA?

None
Games will be on a neutral site. We are 1-0 on a neutral site, so I assume you look at that and say we are in?
great so were 2-5 away from PBA? if they happen to get a home game during the NIT then they have a shot at a win, if not its still first round NIT loss....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back