• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #18, (L, 70-64), Thu, 1/17 vs Michigan State (#3) (15-2) (6-0), @ PBA, 7:00pm CT, FS1

Just like Monday, it's frustrating to see Nebraska jack up so many threes. Six point loss while missing 15 three point attempts in a row. Change that up a little to get a few better looks to change the outcome of the game. Love the effort and never die attitude.

We hit 3 of those 3 pointers that were in and out and we win the game. We had soooo many 3 pointers go half way down tonight it was crazy. Disappointed with the loss but rhe next 5 games are winnable. Couldn't stop Winston at all tonight.

not crazy about all the 3s but for the most part, the vast majority were open shots. MSU is big all the way around, so they're not gonna let you get a ton of easy looks down low. if copeland or watson or palmer makes anywhere slightly below their average, we win. MSU is a tough match up for us down low and despite that, i didn't feel like we were totally overmatched. team played hard. as much as i love to nitpick Tim Miles, its hard to get upset about anything the team did tonight. they didn't play that great and still played good enough to win. i'll be watching for how they rebound. A close loss that could have been an epic win can take a lot of wind out of the sail. hopefully that doesn't happen to this years team.

not crazy about all the 3s but for the most part, the vast majority were open shots. MSU is big all the way around, so they're not gonna let you get a ton of easy looks down low. if copeland or watson or palmer makes anywhere slightly below their average, we win. MSU is a tough match up for us down low and despite that, i didn't feel like we were totally overmatched. team played hard. as much as i love to nitpick Tim Miles, its hard to get upset about anything the team did tonight. they didn't play that great and still played good enough to win. i'll be watching for how they rebound. A close loss that could have been an epic win can take a lot of wind out of the sail. hopefully that doesn't happen to this years team.
We will have to see

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back