• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #15, (W, 76-70), Tue, 1/7 vs IOWA @ PBA, 8:00pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

McCaffrey fails to give any credit at all to the Huskers
what a big jerk!

Last edited:
Got started late watching game on DVR since I was coaching Lil' All 'N's first basketball game tonight. His team got the win, and that was followed up with a Husker win.

Another game without Green playing, and another good B1G showing...Huskers are 2-1 without Green in B1G games, and remember the loss was in OT against Indiana. Kavas also didn't play in 2nd half. Like this rotation.

Congratulations on the WIN tonight HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

NEXT GAME: Northwestern
Northwestern University Logo

University of Nebraska Logo
(7-8 ~ 2-2) vs NwU (*5-8 ~ 0-3) ~ Sat., 1-11-20 @ 3:30pm CST on BTN

NwU lost to Minnesota 68-77 ~ Sun., 1-5-20

*NwU plays Indiana ~ Wed., 1-8-20 @ 6:00pm CST on BTN

0-0

Last edited:
Mack played 39 minutes. Hoiberg pretty much said he sat Green because the team’s best games were win Green was suspended. I noticed very little Kavas as well.

But is it really? Home team is 22-3 in B1G conference games this year. Only Northwestern, Ohio State, and Neb have lost at home. Any road team win is unexpected.

That is an awesome stat. For years now, I have been riding the home teams on the betting line in early conference season games. The line adjusts after the first three or four weeks in conference, b/c the conference season is totally different than the pre-conference. Favorites are often over-favored on the betting line because of their pre-conference performance. Ride those home teams in the first weeks of the conference season before the lines adjust. Conference games are more closely contested than the pre-conference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back