• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #14 (11-2)(1-1) Nebraska vs (10-3)(2-0) Indiana @ PBA 8 CT BTN GAME THREAD

Can & WILL be wearing ALL my Husker gear tomorrow. Very enjoyable win tonight. Hopefully we can bring the intensity at Wisconsin Saturday. Last 23 games for Nebraska they are 18-5. Pretty dang good.

My Uniform for Tonight's Win Over Indiana. (Seems to work for WBB Games Too!)

Just a picture of the (Lucky ;)) Hawaiian Husker Shirt I wore for the game (and Husker-red sweater).
(My other Husker Shirt is a 'Football' Shirt I thought better to forego)

I think I'll be wearing this combo a lot for the remaining games! :nod:

1704343295156.png

I posted this on another board, but when I logged in tonight, I knew immediately NU had won because there were no "fire Hoiberg" threads started. Fire-the-coach-guy just sort of disappears when the team plays well.

Nice to see Tominaga played so well with his family in the stands. Sounds like Dylan Raiola had a great time and took pictures with the Tominaga family. How cool is that?

I know I may sound like a broken record, I wasn't too worried about Keisei's slow start. He is a habitual slow starter--always has been.

The really great news tonight is that Mast was back and played solid minutes. That is huge.

12 and 2 . . . beybey.

I know the competition hasn't been the greatest but man . . . 12-2 just looks so much better than 5-9, doesn't it?

Congrats to the team on a solid win at home.

Just thought of something. I remember a couple of years ago, people were lamenting that we couldn't even win 10 games in a season.

Don't look now, but we are 10 games over .500.

And if my math is correct, you can't be 10 games over .500 unless you have won at least 10 games.

See, my minor in mathematics from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is really paying off.:)

Nice win, Indiana headcoach threw his guards under the bus in post game interview...real nice classy move by the man responsible for their play and being in the game.

Wiscy up next in madison...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back