• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #11, (W, 70-56), Sun, 12/15 vs PURDUE @ PBA, 3:00pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

Hoiberg is doing an absolutely amazing job! This team is growing and improving rapidly. Keep this up, and I may have to amend my 8 to maybe 10 wins prediction.

I'm not afraid to say what I've said a few times previously. Hoiberg will go down as a better hire than Frost. Obviously, we all hope they are both great hires -- but I have a lot of confidence in Hoiberg's coaching ability. He's done nothing to sway that thought.

GBR!

Hoiberg is doing an absolutely amazing job! This team is growing and improving rapidly. Keep this up, and I may have to amend my 8 to maybe 10 wins prediction.

I'm not afraid to say what I've said a few times previously. Hoiberg will go down as a better hire than Frost. Obviously, we all hope they are both great hires -- but I have a lot of confidence in Hoiberg's coaching ability. He's done nothing to sway that thought.

GBR!
Hoiberg has better resume.

Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

NEXT GAME:

NU
(5-6 ~ 1-1) vs North Dakota (4 5-7 ~ 0-0) ~ Sun., ~ 12-21-19 @ 5:00pm ~ no TV

North Dakota plays beat Northland College ~ Tue., 12-17-19 @ 7:00pm

109-50

Last edited:
Good win, crazy that is the programs first Triple Double.

Looks like Nebraska B.B. found themselves a coach, he is coaching those boys up. Good looking team, and it will only get better with some more players and more practice.
Exactly.

I thought when they were in the Caymans that I could see coaching taking effect. Then I saw the first half against Creighton and was glad I didn't say anything. Then, I saw the second half against Creighton and hoped they could just play that way every game.

We had 22 assists this game and were only out-rebounded by three boards by a much taller team. Some of the defensive hustle, the plays, and passing were beautiful to see. We certainly have cause for hope.

I don’t follow hoops much anymore. Great win though! Thought I’d check out a replay. Seems BTN sees our loss to Indiana in football is better viewing. They are airing that later tonight.

Good win, crazy that is the programs first Triple Double.

Looks like Nebraska B.B. found themselves a coach, he is coaching those boys up. Good looking team, and it will only get better with some more players and more practice.

No doubt Hoiberg can coach. Good to see the lessons on playing tough and playing hard are paying off.

Man, that was some game. Wow. Did you think you'd see Charlie Easley playing in the first half of any game this year, especially a tight game that UNL ends up winning? Thor just keeps ticking along, and Mack and Burke are on fire. Yvan O with a couple of big plays, Kevin Cross too. Just a great effort - forced Purdue to play outside. Would have been a great game to attend.

Does anyone know what Jervay Green did to get "suspended indefinitely"? Skipping classes, study hall, sending naughty pictures to the department color printer?

Whatever it is it may not be too serious as he appears to be practicing and doing warm-ups with the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back