• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maybe We're Better Than We Thought

Seems to me you were dead on.

C
Unfortunately I don't want to be. I've got a little secret though. I have contacts close to the program that I trust.....and yet have not wanted to believe. One of them told me two weeks ago SF will be gone in two years. Alot of former players think he's in over his head. Hard to argue it with them anymore.

Last edited:
But we won last week. Come on guys, quit being so negative.
This team is close ...
I think the team is right there ...
This team is on the verge of turning the corner ...
When they play a cellar dweller like Illinois, things are really going to start to click ...
Player X is going to be a really good player for us in 6 years ...

Such negative nellies

Unfortunately I don't want to be. I've got a little secret though. I have contacts close to the program that I trust.....and yet have not wanted to believe. One of them told me two weeks ago SF will be gone in two years. Alot of former players think he's in over his head. Hard to argue it with them anymore.
Unfortunately I think that is correct as Moos will never get rid of Frost. So we have at least a few more years to watch this clown show unfold.

I'd love to see this staff match bo's total winning percentage through 7 years. With the slow start it would mean some great things are in store for us the next 4 years
9 or 10 wins a season looks extremely good these days. BP made his bed with his antics late in his NU coaching career...I won't argue any of that.......but we replaced him with 2 different coaching staffs that to this point have shown the same inconsistencies and struggles that his teams showcased. The difference here is that the 2 replacement HCs aren't as mean looking on the sideline as BP was....lol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back