• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Maybe, just maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory just introduced himself to the world. The play where he missed DG, then stopped, changed direction and was right on top of him is something you can't coach. My jaw hit the floor at how fast he could change direction. Amazing, just amazing.

Agreed........doesn't hurt that we've called imo so far our best defensive game of the year. Actually using our talent instead of read / reacting. Also don't discount the fact we have called a ball control and positive clock type of game on offense as well.

This is how this team should've been playing all year in my book. We can play with most teams with this type of game plan.

Completely agree
Yeah, it's so easy to get 17 first year players how to play a defense together.

We are right on time for the defense. I hope they don't have an off game. Beat the Spartans and we should be in Indianapolis.

Would love to see this defense against the Buckeyes.

This defense is going to be very good.

Bo called Gregory special. He's way more talented than any DE we've and he's only a Sophomore.

There are three All-Big players on the defense this year.

Three all big 10 players and the defense still isn't very good. Scary.

I'll give you Gregory though...dude is the real deal.
Are you serious? Stupid post.

This defense is going to be very good.

Bo called Gregory special. He's way more talented than any DE we've and he's only a Sophomore.

There are three All-Big players on the defense this year.

Bils, are you kidding me? Granted, Michigan's offense is shooting over par ... but can you tell me with a straight face we aren't coming of age on defense before your very eyes?

The DL disrupted, the LBers filled, the DB covered and the whole team PURSUED AND TACKLED.

Let Beck have the off-season to create an offense for TA and enjoy this, man. Were trending up. Not sideways. Not down.

Bils, are you kidding me? Granted, Michigan's offense is shooting over par ... but can you tell me with a straight face we aren't coming of age on defense before your very eyes?

The DL disrupted, the LBers filled, the DB covered and the whole team PURSUED AND TACKLED.

Let Beck have the off-season to create an offense for TA and enjoy this, man. Were trending up. Not sideways. Not down.

best part of the whole day is they adjusted on the fly. the screen was killing us, they adjusted and shut it down. And they were able to do it and still keep pressure on. That said something to me

Yeah, it's so easy to get 17 first year players how to play a defense together.

We are right on time for the defense. I hope they don't have an off game. Beat the Spartans and we should be in Indianapolis.

Would love to see this defense against the Buckeyes.
i would love to see the d against OSU, because that would mean we made it to Indy. I don't want to see the result though...

I disagree today...the last two games the D has played a lot faster and with greater intensity....could definitely be a product of opponent but in past games we have not seen this level of intensity by the D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back