• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Maybe, just maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed........doesn't hurt that we've called imo so far our best defensive game of the year. Actually using our talent instead of read / reacting. Also don't discount the fact we have called a ball control and positive clock type of game on offense as well.

This is how this team should've been playing all year in my book. We can play with most teams with this type of game plan.

Last edited:
c'mon....have you not been watching this mich offense? Their OL can't block the sun.

Agreed........doesn't hurt that we've called imo so far our best defensive game of the year. Actually using our talent instead of read / reacting. Also don't discount the fact we have called a ball control and positive clock type of game on offense as well.

This is how this team should've been playing all year in my book. We can play with most teams with this type of game plan.

Completely agree

I'm in agreement with those saying it is all about the tackling. We've been able to make some good 1-on-1 and open field tackles the last couple of weeks. Makes a TON on difference:nod:

This defense is going to be very good.

Bo called Gregory special. He's way more talented than any DE we've and he's only a Sophomore.

There are three All-Big players on the defense this year.

This defense is going to be very good.

Bo called Gregory special. He's way more talented than any DE we've and he's only a Sophomore.

There are three All-Big players on the defense this year.

Three all big 10 players and the defense still isn't very good. Scary.

I'll give you Gregory though...dude is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back