• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matthew Pola-Mao will not be visiting before NSD

Schaefer just put in a CB for Palo-Mao :)
Schaefer is usually right and does his due diligence before posting a CB. Usually a leader in that to boot

It was obvious to me the CBs that were being posted for USC were nothing more than family ties/Polynisian ties. Meaning they knew nothing. Not to mention the two TX guys have a bad average in picks

I just thought it was funny how you literally just reponded to the same info that you shared now that was posted an hour or so beforehand ;):Rolf:

giphy.gif

N2FL going back with this one.

Bleacher Report predicts ASU, but also admitted its a coin flip. Of course, they said it will be tough for him to walk away from a blue blood program like USC:rolleyes:

My gut tells me it’s Nebraska, between the reaction at the game and his cousin saying he’ll join him on him on his official later in the month.

Bleacher Report predicts ASU, but also admitted its a coin flip. Of course, they said it will be tough for him to walk away from a blue blood program like USC:rolleyes:

My gut tells me it’s Nebraska, between the reaction at the game and his cousin saying he’ll join him on him on his official later in the month.

Did you see the interaction between him and Robinson yesterday after that hit?

This dude is so N.

I gotta tell ya I was crappin twinkies after USC got 4 balls in three days but when Wiltfong went Huskers, I finally started to chill. (He's at 92% on 439 picks this year.) Seeing those bones above helps too!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back