• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Matthew Jordan picks GA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't think the chances were good but it kind of caught my eye. I remain hopeful.

I think he's N

You don't travel all that way on your own dime without a very high interest. I'm sure he already knew he would be the 2nd QB for us & he's not locked into that position. :nod:

I think he's N

You don't travel all that way on your own dime without a very high interest. I'm sure he already knew he would be the 2nd QB for us & he's not locked into that position. :nod:

I hope so. It would be a great pickup.

GA Tech bound....prefect fit for their offense....took visits to Nebraska and GA Tech back to back and talked quite a bit about Tech after...and he can compete for and perhaps play QB their which is what he wants...

Well I got that one right.....Best of luck to him....it was the right choice for him....:)

Matthew Jordan ‏<S>@</S>M_Jordan_5 I am now officially a Georgia Tech Yellowjacket!!!!

Last edited:

GA Tech bound....prefect fit for their offense....took visits to Nebraska and GA Tech back to back and talked quite a bit about Tech after...and he can compete for and perhaps play QB their which is what he wants...
Hopefully his coach is still there thru his 4/5 years.

Best of luck to the young man. It was a numbers game in Lincoln and Jordan could be a nice fit for the GT offense -- as a quarterback. Hard to turn that down.

Hopefully his coach is still there thru his 4/5 years.

I think Johnson will be there for a while longer. He's a good coach, and well liked by most. Actually G-Tech is an exciting team to watch. Just can't seem to have a good O and a good D in the same year. But it is nice when they can beat the Canes or Dawgs (or both) each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back