• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matt Ruhle Introductory Press Conference Thread (Monday 28 November 1:30 PM CST)

I personally have had a very difficlut two years (divorce w/young kids, covid, depression, etc.) and I always had three hours on a Saturday to help me through times like that. The last few seasons, I haven't even had that "crutch".

I'm not sure why, but I got really emotional watching this video.

I hope this is the beginning of something great.
I hear you buddy. I felt the same way... it was the genuine expressions of the kids and a nice Big Red Welcome for the family starting a new journey.

Nice family, cute kids, everyone is wearing red!
That was really a nice touch. They probably had to pull that together pretty quickly, and sometimes it can be hard to get kids to cooperate especially when Dad's new job is going to take them away from their friends and everything they have become comfortable with.

I personally have had a very difficlut two years (divorce w/young kids, covid, depression, etc.) and I always had three hours on a Saturday to help me through times like that. The last few seasons, I haven't even had that "crutch".

Here's to better times ahead. :Cheers:

Hopefully better times ahead!! I really believe things are different this time!

Hang in there - you will prevail!

My wife battles with depression and it sucks, keep fighting and you can overcome.

I also got emotional, started right away when his daughters got off in all red. Having a daughter myself I guess it hit me in the feels. Then the Brooke and TO statue moment... who the heck is cutting onions in my house?

Keep up the good fight Scott.

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back