• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Masters

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member
The masters has begun and Martin Kaymer is the early leader at -2. Tiger on the course this morning and Phil plays this afternooon,

It's not hard when you have 2 eagles to go with two birdies. Hard to stay that hot indefinitely.

Stenson shoots 40 on the back with an 8 (a snowman) on the 18th to drop to -1.

Tiger finishes bogey, bogey to end up E for the day.

Here is the difference the last two holes can make. Both Tiger and Oosthuizen are -2 through 16. Tiger finishes bogey bogey to finish E and Oosthuizen birdie birdie to finish -4. The former is in 31st place and the latter is leading.

Here is the difference the last two holes can make. Both Tiger and Oosthuizen are -2 through 16. Tiger finishes bogey bogey to finish E and Oosthuizen birdie birdie to finish -4. The former is in 31st place and the latter is leading.

I have a 10 dollar ticket on Jimenez at 150-1. He is at -3

and i have Oosthuizen with a 10 dollar ticket at 100-1 he is -4

Needless to say who I am rooting for

By the way what is up with god awful hat Hunter Mahan is wearing this neon yellow thing with about a 6 inch brim on that thing:wow:

I have a 10 dollar ticket on Jimenez at 150-1. He is at -3

and i have Oosthuizen with a 10 dollar ticket at 100-1 he is -4

Needless to say who I am rooting for

If they are close on Sunday, I will now be rooting for them as well as that would be an awesome cash in.:thumbsup:

Lee Westwood may want to have a chat with Henrik Stenson. Yesterday, Stenson had the lead until a quad 8 on the 18th. Today, Westwood was cruising in the lead until a double bogey on the finishing hole.

Leaders tied at -5.

Mickelson at -3 for the day through 15 has moved into a tie with Tiger at -1. Tiger is -1 through 5.

Biggest mover his last 18 holes is Rory McElroy who birdied his final 2 holes yesterday and is -4 today through 16 (-6 his last 18). He is now tied for the lead at -5 and this kid (reigning US Open champion) has the chops to keep it going.

Tiger got it to -2 through 3 and with bogeys on 4 and 6, he is back to Even through 6 and looking rather pedestrian in 26th place.

He bogeyed both par 3s on the front, so it's not his driver causing the problem so far.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back