• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland Practice (11/19/19) Defensive Coaches & Players

I don't think this is appreciated enough by our fans. ND just lost their sellout streak and they are having a good year.

Alabama has to put rules into place to keep the students at the game. Most major college teams can't get their stadiums even remotely filled week to week.

Just think what Memorial will be like when we are kicking butt again. I have to imagine this really helps with recruiting. Maybe I'm crazy.
Good point, I was surprised to see that happening at a school like Notre Dame when they're having a decent season. We love our football here.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but our sellout streak has been gone for awhile, but we continue to use it as a marketing tool. At some point NU needs to bite the bullet and quit acting like the streak is alive. It's not. Hopefully we make the updates to the stadium and take it back to around 75K and get better seating. I'd advocate for taking a few more student tickets back as well as they aren't showing up. 75K I feel like is the sweet spot.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but our sellout streak has been gone for awhile, but we continue to use it as a marketing tool. At some point NU needs to bite the bullet and quit acting like the streak is alive. It's not. Hopefully we make the updates to the stadium and take it back to around 75K and get better seating. I'd advocate for taking a few more student tickets back as well as they aren't showing up. 75K I feel like is the sweet spot.
Link?

If the tickets are sold it is a sellout. It doesn't matter how many butts you see in the stadium.

The sellout streak has required some help to maintain it, but it has not yet ended.

Could that change? Not likely, especially considering Frost is only in his second season of a rebuild expected to get better. But there’s also this: Moos said that planned stadium renovations could shrink the capacity by up to 3,000 seats.

the article has more info, but every seat has been sold, attendance is a different story, but tickets are sold.

I don't think this is appreciated enough by our fans. ND just lost their sellout streak and they are having a good year.

Alabama has to put rules into place to keep the students at the game. Most major college teams can't get their stadiums even remotely filled week to week.

Just think what Memorial will be like when we are kicking butt again. I have to imagine this really helps with recruiting. Maybe I'm crazy.

You are crazy, but not for this. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back