• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Marvin Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the rumor was incorrect.....hope someone fixed that Wiki page....:)

Sanders and Pelini in recent days discussed the possibility of Sanders rejoining the program. They respect one another greatly. But the timing apparently wasn't right, according to a source close to Sanders, who has an excellent job as head coach at Los Angeles Loyola High School.

The 46-year-old Sanders oversees a 300-player operation at Loyola, including two freshman teams and a sophomore squad. He lives with his family in Redondo Beach, five blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

http://journalstar.com/sports/columnists/sipple/article_16fb0956-299d-5360-a7d9-509c3b730076.html

Last edited:

Yup.....See what I posted from Sipple from this morning...again....

Published 10 hours ago...

Sanders and Pelini in recent days discussed the possibility of Sanders rejoining the program. They respect one another greatly. But the timing apparently wasn't right, according to a source close to Sanders, who has an excellent job as head coach at Los Angeles Loyola High School.

The 46-year-old Sanders oversees a 300-player operation at Loyola, including two freshman teams and a sophomore squad. He lives with his family in Redondo Beach, five blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

http://journalstar.com/sports/column...c3b730076.html

You positive about that?

Last edited:

You asked if he resigned his job....according to this article published today he has not....

He may be linked...to many jobs.....he is still the head coach at Loyola HS.....thus rumor according to this is wrong...

I'm not real worried about what Sip put on his article. As besides the Nebraska DB job, I've heard him linked to Cal DC positions, amongst one other on the west coast....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back