• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Martinez....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks really good today. His one bad pass might have been a miss communication between him and Bell. Can't wait to see what he can from here on out. One other thing... Can we stop with the "Can TM hit a man in stride?" He has done it in the past and he is doing it now.

this is still So Miss

Good point. Even more impressive considering they play in very pass heavy conference and the one area they were perceived to have an advantage was defending our passing game.

Good point. Even more impressive considering they play in very pass heavy conference and the one area they were perceived to have an advantage was defending our passing game.

Lot of freshmen at DB so not sure why.
I agree TM looks good no doubt all I said lets wait to see...I do like what i see

Lot of freshmen at DB so not sure why.
I agree TM looks good no doubt all I said lets wait to see...I do like what i see

And they critique EVERY play on ABC still ("Well.. that was a completion for a first down, but Ganz will destroy him in the film room for that feet shuffling bit..")

Like what?

Even the completions. Seriously, I have not seen this before...at least with an NU QB. It is so crazy to me.

Last edited:

On a technical basis, Martinez is so much better than he's ever been since his arrival in Lincoln. This is a different QB. I think the most telling thing is that he seems to understand when he lapses in to bad technique, fixes it, and throws another good ball.

His QB coach out in California ought to be offered a job tomorrow.

76.6 percent today...so far.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back