• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Martinez said the conditions were so cold that he couldn't even grip the football

Status
Not open for further replies.
This occurred to me as well. It was always easy to doubt that explanation until you came across a game like this. They don't seem to happen too often, but when they do they're usually during the more "important" stretch of the season.

---

Was it last year or 2010 when Taylor was wearing gloves for several games and took some heat for it?

Crap, that's a good question. He wore them for most of the season... pretty sure it was last year.

This is very true. And that first drive I even commented to my wife, "This is an old school Nebraska drive here."

It's good to know we can grind it out when necessary. Hopefully we'll keep getting better at it. The o-line is coming around, and we've got great running backs.

Oh, and an OUTSTANDING blocking fullback in Janovich.

It's good to know we can grind it out when necessary. Hopefully we'll keep getting better at it. The o-line is coming around, and we've got great running backs.

Oh, and an OUTSTANDING blocking fullback in Janovich.

:thumbsup:

(He just cut the corner a little too sharp once and ran into Taylor's arm...although it's possible that was TM not AJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back