• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Martinez brothers serious about football, family---nice article on Drake Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake will be a Husker...no need to worry about that....just do not understand shots taken at a kid like that...

Agreed.. I dont understand why people on this board continue to take shots at student athletes. It is uncalled for and never got anyone anywhere. Follow the golden rule.

Agreed.. I dont understand why people on this board continue to take shots at student athletes. It is uncalled for and never got anyone anywhere. Follow the golden rule.

Its that sit-behind-a-computer-and-feel-tough mentality. Id love for some of these people that take shots at these kids to do it in person. But then again these "kids" probably handle themselves way better than some of the "adults" on this site.

Its that sit-behind-a-computer-and-feel-tough mentality. Id love for some of these people that take shots at these kids to do it in person. But then again these "kids" probably handle themselves way better than some of the "adults" on this site.

Who's to say Golfer is even an adult? I'm assuming by that stupid @$$ comment that it was made by a Junior High jealous kid. I could be wrong though...

Last edited:

Gutter, I think all of us can agree there is no way the girl in your avatar is capable of ever seeing the ball.

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh go huskers?......:lol:

This kid is extremely fast. And if he has the heart that his brother has shown, we are in for a hell of an athlete. I seen his film earlier this season and he seem to be a bit more elusive than his brother so if he can work the mechanics of being a safety into his raw ability, we are looking at a taller, heavier Dejon Gomes

The Martinez brothers by all accounts have been through a lot together. If he works anywhere as near as hard as his big brother, with his speed, he should be one exciting player to watch. Hope it works out.

This kid is extremely fast. And if he has the heart that his brother has shown, we are in for a hell of an athlete. I seen his film earlier this season and he seem to be a bit more elusive than his brother so if he can work the mechanics of being a safety into his raw ability, we are looking at a taller, heavier Dejon Gomes

so he can change direction at full speed?

He's the kind of guy who types with one hand while jerking off with the other.

Yeah he is a tad taller, heavier and faster....prefect hybrid-safety....hits a ton too....which is why Bo likes him....

I don't understand why he doesn't have more offers? The recruiting sites only have him as having offers from Nebraska and San Diego St. I understand it is believed he is a silent commit to Nebraska already, but why wouldn't other schools make a run at him. He appears to have the speed and size to play various positions and I don't understand the lack of offers. Can someone explain this?

Perhaps because he is already a Husker commit and has been for awhile...and has told all comers not to bother...it happens...

I don't understand why he doesn't have more offers? The recruiting sites only have him as having offers from Nebraska and San Diego St. I understand it is believed he is a silent commit to Nebraska already, but why wouldn't other schools make a run at him. He appears to have the speed and size to play various positions and I don't understand the lack of offers. Can someone explain this?

I think we see from Taylor exactly what we did on his HS film. And that's a good thing. Can only hope his brother produces like his bro.

Also, any chance he's an early enrollee? Would love to see 1) Drake pick off his brother in the spring game, 2) Drake blow up his bro, or 3) Taylor truck Drake like Crouch did to that poor Iowa CB

Nothing like a little brotherly love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back