• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mark Richt out at UGa

Any chance we can find OCDL an NFL gig again and get Richt in as OC and develop POB?

In his defense DL did quite a lot with a certain Eli Manning. While I don't agree with some play-calling, I don't pin our losses on OC. He was working with a D2 QB. I don't know that he had any better options.
EDIT:
No disrespect to TA intended - the guy is a stud athlete playing at the wrong position for big boy college ball.

Last edited:
In his defense DL did quite a lot with a certain Eli Manning. While I don't agree with some play-calling, I don't pin our losses on OC. He was working with a D2 QB. I don't know that he had any better options.
EDIT:
No disrespect to TA intended - the guy is a stud athlete playing at the wrong position for big boy college ball.

IF TA's ability was the problem, DL should have adjusted his play calling. There are a lot of things that TA does exceptionally well. DL should have taken advantage of that, rather than let TA be a liability.

IF TA's ability was the problem, DL should have adjusted his play calling. There are a lot of things that TA does exceptionally well. DL should have taken advantage of that, rather than let TA be a liability.
This, so much.

No to Mark Richt, perfect fit at UGA. Wonder if he goes to Miami. Alumnus.

I agree with the bolded and disagree with the bolded. There are a lot of things he does well, I just don't think there's much he does consistently well.

I have been hard on Coach Richt as we are both born again Believers. Living here locally I see a lot of the mistakes he made. But he is a good man.

Having his recruiting prowess troll the so called "State of Miami." Simply terrifying

Interesting...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Before 2009, Mark Richt and the Bulldogs were dominant. <a href="https://t.co/TGfrAI8GpR">pic.twitter.com/TGfrAI8GpR</a></p>&mdash; ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/672200611400691713">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back