• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marcus Mbow

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member
I would like to thank all the ASU coaching staff, commits, and fans for taking the time to recruit me and show me love. But yesterday Arizona State dropped my scholarship, so I will be decommitting and re-opening my recruitment!

@MarcusMbow

don't know if it explains anything. But maybe having players around with extra year of eligibility could change this years landscape of recruitment. Also makes me wonder in these days of belt tightening in athletics if a scholly or two left open might happen in some places as a form of saving some money.

Not a good look for ASU when the players are calling the staff out for 'pulling' offers after accepting a commitment. Easy to use that against them.

Sucks for those kids if they did nothing wrong (e.g. bad grades, off-field problems). D1 football recruiting can be a cold and cruel business.

It's a reference to pop culture. Don't shoot the messenger.

6SI.gif

Wow, you call some kid you don't even know a loser and then try to defend it. Stop now please.

Thanks for pointing out the ridiculousness (ie humor) of the original post.

Are you two sharing a brain? Because you're inability to see humor is hurting mine. If you're being sarcastic, well done.

If you're serious, God help us.

Thanks for pointing out the ridiculousness (ie humor) of the original post.

Are you two sharing a brain? Because you're inability to see humor is hurting mine. If you're being sarcastic, well done.

If you're serious, God help us.

First of all stop the personal stuff

Second of all calling a kid a loser is not humorous. Kids read these boards believe it or not.

I have plenty of laughs in my family and spent 20 years on Air Force flight line all over the world where you better have thick skin and we laughed a lot.

You want to get in a battle of wits I'm game but not at the expense of a kid who just lost a full ride

Oh and my brain is just fine and I share it all to myself even though some days it's going 10 miles a minute and hard to catch up with.

As for your brain hurting two Tylenol and chugging a Mountain Dew will fix you up in a hurry at least that was an unofficial remedy from the Flight Surgeon when we didn't have time to waste his time.

You have a good evening and as Alfred E Newman said "What Me Worry?"

Peace

RR

First of all stop the personal stuff

Second of all calling a kid a loser is not humorous. Kids read these boards believe it or not.

I have plenty of laughs in my family and spent 20 years on Air Force flight line all over the world where you better have thick skin and we laughed a lot.

You want to get in a battle of wits I'm game but not at the expense of a kid who just lost a full ride

Oh and my brain is just fine and I share it all to myself even though some days it's going 10 miles a minute and hard to catch up with.

As for your brain hurting two Tylenol and chugging a Mountain Dew will fix you up in a hurry at least that was an unofficial remedy from the Flight Surgeon when we didn't have time to waste his time.

You have a good evening and as Alfred E Newman said "What Me Worry?"

Peace

RR

1) Don't take anything I say personal, you don't know me, so why would you.
2) Kid is a known commodity he'll find work somewhere and he'll probably make more money in the next 10 years than you and I combined in our lifetimes.
3) Kids reading these boards better have thick skins as you alluded to or they're not gonna get very far in life. If some kid doesn't come to Nebraska because some anonymous guy on a message board called him a name (facetiously at that) whose avatar is Bo Pelini with a mullet, well, he probably isn't the right guy for the team I'd expect our honored university to field.
4) I'm not gonna battle wits with you, you're a moderator of this board. That alone wouldn't make me too smart now would it? Wait a minute.....you're trying to trick me. I figured out though.
5) If you want to take my words out of context, that's your issue. If you can't interpret what it means, ask. If I tell you the reason and you don't agree, tough toodles, that's America. Assumptions and something about the a and s's....

I hope you AND your beloved family have a GREAT evening and I'd give you a back slapping hug if I was with you in person right now.

1) Don't take anything I say personal, you don't know me, so why would you.
2) Kid is a known commodity he'll find work somewhere and he'll probably make more money in the next 10 years than you and I combined in our lifetimes.
3) Kids reading these boards better have thick skins as you alluded to or they're not gonna get very far in life. If some kid doesn't come to Nebraska because some anonymous guy on a message board called him a name (facetiously at that) whose avatar is Bo Pelini with a mullet, well, he probably isn't the right guy for the team I'd expect our honored university to field.
4) I'm not gonna battle wits with you, you're a moderator of this board. That alone wouldn't make me too smart now would it? Wait a minute.....you're trying to trick me. I figured out though.
5) If you want to take my words out of context, that's your issue. If you can't interpret what it means, ask. If I tell you the reason and you don't agree, tough toodles, that's America. Assumptions and something about the a and s's....

I hope you AND your beloved family have a GREAT evening and I'd give you a back slapping hug if I was with you in person right now.

Like I said What Me Worry

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship

With that I am done thread jacking before I have to ban myself

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back