• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Maher and Special (not so) Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Impaler

Cake or Death?
15 Year Member
I've been critical on Maher this year. But he really showed up today and had an excellent game, congrats!

The rest of the special teams. :banghead::facepalm: Woeful. This must improve if this team is gonna take the next step.

I've been critical on Maher this year. But he really showed up today and had an excellent game, congrats!

The rest of the special teams. :banghead::facepalm: Woeful. This must improve if this team is gonna take the next step.

1/3 of the game if we don't fix it, it will bite us in the butt.

Come on, you all, let's just enjoy the win, ok? The conditions were awful!! Do you realize, it was 15 with the wind factor?

Yeh, they drove us nuts, but conditions had a lot to do with it. Not pretty, but let's not dwell on it, as though this is how
we will play next week. :)

Maher usually has one "OOPS, My Bad" per game this year. But today he was "OUTSTANDING"!

Punt return team needs improvement!!!!!! I love when our "Blackshirt" Defense get a 3 and out or anytime they force a punt, but then I cringe that we have our punt-return team on the field. Sure wish we had some sort return game, but it's embarassing that we let the ball roll because we don't have a guy that can fair catch or catch & run. I was hoping Rex would get back into that roll.

That we have such trouble fielding kicks is baffling, let alone getting any kind of good return. A real weak spot for this team.

Come on, you all, let's just enjoy the win, ok? The conditions were awful!! Do you realize, it was 15 with the wind factor?

Yeh, they drove us nuts, but conditions had a lot to do with it. Not pretty, but let's not dwell on it, as though this is how
we will play next week. :)

I'm elated! Indy bound and another game to watch in a fast passing season. Just making observations along the way.

I'm elated! Indy bound and another game to watch in a fast passing season. Just making observations along the way.

True but at the time everyone was yelling at the TV for them to just let it roll.

Hindsight isn't usually available until after it's needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back