• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lurker no more

Phoenix

Recruit
2 Year Member
Hope I can remember my tag! Might be a one time $ 20 dollar shutout as i have been lurking since before the legal battles that renamed this site huskerpedia. I enjoy the banter and the the passion. I am not shy, I am definitely not rich and my knowledge is the N on my sweatshirt,.. not really. My childhood was the north end zone locker room with all the broken windows, my adolescent's was jumping the fence, even though my family had tickets. I left as an adult, (85) but returned in '13. Wow! This is getting really long!! To all the folks who want to be the Pelosi's of the world, divisive! ( one voice, one team). I bathe in the koolaid. I love my school. I love my team. When Bob and Tom, I can remember Tom throwing us passes to kill time, Were building this, the koolaid was a feeling, an annual event. It was hands in the dirt, not because we were farmers, it was because we did this well! From chasing Winter, Newton, Frankie, Mccord and Monte and trying to date Meltons daughter I have been privileged enough to share with my family their heritage. My father's name, my name, shares a place in memorial stadium. Side note," move away from the pipe". In closing, there might be a few that have insight and I appreciate the fact they are concise and right. You know who you are. For me,... I live for the koolaid I want to be 10 again when social media was my dad sitting in a cramped office with Bob, Sneaking a snort from his desk drawer. Hearing them and only them, talking bout 9-2, or maybe 6-4. My life has been apart of the schools history, hell, my great grandfather built the stadium in 31-32, Nebraskans are the quentisational optimists. I have always looked at the heritage, the pride, the land. The fact that in a state so sparce. There's always florida

Image result for welcome gif

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back