• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey

It Martinez can’t go Saturday, play him. I’d give him some time with Vedrel. I don’t even care about the redshirt. Have to win games, however that may be. Have another QB coming in this class anyway. You just go recruit another one. If the kid can play, play him. In this day and age if a good QB sits, he will leave anyway, so play him.

I still don’t get the decision to put him in. Where was Bunch? Waste of 25% of his games to play w out burning his shirt.
I really don't understand the complaining about this. We have 6 regular season games left. He's allowed to play in 4. I know at least 2 games he ain't playing in. Why is this an issue?

I know redshirt strategy is important but to me, at this point, you play the player that gives you the best chance to win this Saturday, period. If Luke is ready he starts; if not Vedral can run this system very well.

Frankly, I am very interested to see if either of these two connect with the open receivers I think I see every week. Just sayin.....

Last edited:

I realize that technically he is not eligible for the draft but I’m sure they’ll make an exception for him. He’s ready.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back