• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LSU's Brady Heading to the Carolina Panthers

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
Joe Brady will become Matt Rhule's offensive coordinator. Talk about a staff featuring two of the great, young masterminds of the 2019 college football season! That should be a fun NFL team to watch next season.

And just like that, LSU's prolific offense is likely to fall back to earth at least a bit (or more than a bit). Burrow is gone. And Brady, who was truly the one to turn Burrow into a star -- and in one season, take LSU's offense from 69th nationally to #1 in total offense. Poof.

I agree when Brady is given a lot of credit for that offense, but when people say he’s the whole reason for Burrow I find that rediculous. Burrow’s passing was beyond impressive even if Albert Einstein had been calling the plays.

I agree when Brady is given a lot of credit for that offense, but when people say he’s the whole reason for Burrow I find that rediculous. Burrow’s passing was beyond impressive even if Albert Einstein had been calling the plays.
I think they just made a great pair and throw in the other OC to make a perfect triumvirate if you will.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back