• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord, please allow me to continue to do play by play

C-bob, have you tried naproxin? Aleve doesn't have very much of it. My tablets are 500mg and it takes a lot of pain away.
Hi csker. Well, I am not supposed to antiinflammatories. I tried aleve for a while but it was affecting my body: swollen hands and pain. It is dangerous to take for too long.

Voila, I am now on a 1-week course with Prednisone. It is working!!! I should not be, but I am typing up a storm at this moment.

Will keep you all up to date, ok? So far, so good.

I am taking therapy for my back, and the Pred is even helping that!!

Keep me in your prayers. Love all my Husker family.

p.s.

:Cheer2:I am following the basketball team on BTN and other stations. Proud of them, but so tired of injuries. This team needs a break.

GBR!!

Last edited:

Hi csker. Well, I am not supposed to antiinflammatories. I tried aleve for a while but it was affecting my body: swollen hands and pain. It is dangerous to take for too long.

Voila, I am now on a 1-week course with Prednisone. It is working!!! I should not be, but I am typing up a storm at this moment.

Will keep you all up to date, ok? So far, so good.

I am taking therapy for my back, and the Pred is even helping that!!

Keep me in your prayers. Love all my Husker family.

p.s.

:Cheer2:I am following the basketball team on BTN and other stations. Proud of them, but so tired of injuries. This team needs a break.

GBR!!

No breaks, please! Just a reprieve from the injuries. :thumbsup:

Praying for you, CBOB.

Last edited:

Praying for you, CBOB.

Thank you! I am still praying it doesn't return, after a week off of the prednisolone (different spelling). So far, so good!

Man, what a heartbreaking way to lose to Ohio St. Really upset me! Man, no one boxing off around the bucket?
Are you kidding me? That one realllllllllllllllllllly hurt! :Speechless:

Thank you! I am still praying it doesn't return, after a week off of the prednisolone (different spelling). So far, so good!

Man, what a heartbreaking way to lose to Ohio St. Really upset me! Man, no one boxing off around the bucket?
Are you kidding me? That one realllllllllllllllllllly hurt! :Speechless:
There were definitely some mistakes that will hopefully go away as this team continues to grow up. Roby, has to stay on the ground when he is at the top of the key defending his man.

Praying for you, CBOB.

Well, a little more sore this week, with therapy and all. But, maybe, just maybe, the prednisolone did some good for me, not bringing back the old aches from before using it. I am off it now, and I seem to be coping with all but
the aches and pains of therapy. If that is the case, I'm ok with it.

Lost a dear friend on Sunday. Paul Ray was on kidney dialysis and he needed a heart transplant. Drs. told him he would not survive a heart transplant, so he gave up the dialysis and took a week to pass.

We'll miss you, dear Paul Ray. You are now with your mom and The Lord. Amen.

Last edited:

Well, a little more sore this week, with therapy and all. But, maybe, just maybe, the prednisolone did some good for me, not bringing back the old aches from before using it. I am off it now, and I seem to be coping with all but
the aches and pains of therapy. If that is the case, I'm ok with it.

Lost a dear friend on Sunday. Paul Ray was on kidney dialysis and he needed a heart transplant. Drs. told him he would not survive a heart transplant, so he gave up he dialysis and took a week to pass.

We'll miss you, dear Paul Ray. You are now with your mom and The Lord. Amen.
Still praying for you. Glad to hear your friend is in a better place.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back