• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Looking to the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

hskerpwr

Recruit
5 Year Member
Tommy Armstrong is gonna be good......really really really Good. This kid just looks to have it all to me. He's only going to get better, which is just scary for the rest of the B1G. The defense can only get better. Regardless of the outcome today or the rest of the season, I think the future is looking bright!!

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one else is excited about this? News flash.....we are at best going to the Humanitarian bowl this year....................but next year??????

Who will his head coach be?

After calming down a bit from last week, I think we stick with Pelini.....believe it or not, my opinion changed after I saw him come out on the field when the NW RB was injured.....classy! I think we have the right guy, just need to be patient.

Armstrong is the best we have, but I sure hope Stanton IV is better.

Does anyone know if our scout team moves the ball all over on our D-?

Armstrong is a RS freshman .....what more do you want. He looks better than TF as a freshman to me......he doesn't have the offensive system or the supporting cast. This kid is gonna be GREAT

Who will his head coach be?

After calming down a bit from last week, I think we stick with Pelini.....believe it or not, my opinion changed after I saw him come out on the field when the NW RB was injured.....classy! I think we have the right guy, just need to be patient.

My priest is classy...doesn't make him the right coach for Nebraska

My priest is classy...doesn't make him the right coach for Nebraska

True that, If they bring in Scott Frost, Im not opposed.....but right now Bo's our coach and Im going to support him. We could and HAVE done a lot worse

Armstrong is a RS freshman .....what more do you want. He looks better than TF as a freshman to me......he doesn't have the offensive system or the supporting cast. This kid is gonna be GREAT

Easy there. Frazier was shredding ranked teams as a true frosh.

I'm cautiously optimistic about TA. He has a ton of potential and I love the way he runs the ball. I just don't want to get too hot and bothered about a freshman QB. Remember the last time we did that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back