• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Looking for a Huge Jump from Lloyd & Coleman

Coleman looked electric in some drills, then consider his size...
And experience for both, but especially Lloyd will make a difference.
Size and speed are great, but can he go up in traffic and catch the ball? That is what separates great receivers from everyone else. I think the jury is still out on Coleman.

He definitely has the measurables though. His size and pure speed is impressive.

Size and speed are great, but can he go up in traffic and catch the ball? That is what separates great receivers from everyone else. I think the jury is still out on Coleman.

He definitely has the measurables though. His size and pure speed is impressive.
He just needs to play. He has to learn that part of his game, he may be average in doing that plus his athletic skills would make him a good wr.

If he excels in owning those 50-50 balls, it will make him a great wr

He just needs to play. He has to learn that part of his game, he may be average in doing that plus his athletic skills would make him a good wr.

If he excels in owning those 50-50 balls, it will make him a great wr
One thing is last year he was often the biggest fear for the D. So they doubled him up. Tough duty for a frosh. I think this year Loyd and others take off that heat. I believe this group of WR could be our best ever. I think if Bullock sees the field this year it will only be after multiple injuries.

if both those guys can take a step fwd to be 25-30 catches this yr, that will be huge when you consider they got 3 guys in front of em with more experience, and we have 2 decent TE who need catches.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back