• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Looking Ahead to Next Season's Opponent: Buffalo

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
As most of you know, Lance Leipold has made Buffalo a solid team. Recruiting coordinator under Solich at UNL, OC at UNO -- and then off to Wisconsin-Whitewater, where he won 100 of his first 106 games (NCAA record) and six D-III championships in eight seasons.

At Buffalo, his recent teams have taken off: 10-4, 8-5, 4-0 this season.

And this nugget from today: :Eek:

Patterson is a junior.

Last edited:

Buffalo is a solid team. Today, they would give is a tough game and possibly beat us.

Maybe (hopefully) a P5 team hires him away from Buffalo before they visit Lincoln in 2021.....
God, I hope so. If they don't have a lot of departures with players and coaches, that will be a much more difficult game than we bargained for.

We should try to get a few of their assistant coaches (and maybe players).

Last edited:

Well, I’d expect Lance Leipold to come in here expecting to win. They have a lot of confidence.

I was sure expecting that Nebraska could give OU a game next year and be very formidable by year 4. It’s just not looking that way at all. I’m just really lost what to say.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back