• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LMAO @ Mugsy Bogues reference to Benny Parker

RedDog

Recruit
10 Year Member
FROM BUCKYVILLE.COM

That game had the feel of a tourney game. Both teams played at a high level and played very well. The crowd intensified the drama. Have to give props to Miles...he has a shorter rotation in the paint than UW, and makes up for it with pressure D. If everyone reading this was a fan of another team, they would have been pulling for the Huskers. When they put Mugsy Bogues on TJ, I was thinking to myself that this guy is just going to take the ball away, and seconds later it happened. Jackson still making too many mistakes...how about that drive one on three late in the game, throwing it up against the glass nowhere near the glass untouched and then begging for the foul.

Make the B10 final and a #2 seed is assured. If the opponent is UM, they will be a #2 as well.

http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/70945/No-matter-how-this-game-turns-out-Im-proud-of-the-team?page=2#.Ux2VNPldUrU

A really, really TOUGH choice :Biggrin:, but My favorite player to watch, ZIPPING around the floor, Defending :catfight:, Rebounding, Stealing, and, Scoring. :shout:

Besides, He's the easiest to spot on the court; as he rockets around the floor. :salute:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back