• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

List of homerun/realistic'ish OC's we can get

If we are going the HS coach route. let’s go with Todd Russell Dodge

This year west lake 696 points scored 96 allowed in 11 games

I always wondered if we had a shot at Mark Richt since he was from Omaha. He's an analyst now, but maybe that would work (if it's a previous head coach which I have heard before). :Biggrin:

I always wondered if we had a shot at Mark Richt since he was from Omaha. He's an analyst now, but maybe that would work (if it's a previous head coach which I have heard before). :Biggrin:
I think I heard he was suffering from Parkinson's disease. Not sure if it's at the point of debilitating but hope for the best. He seems like one of the good guys in college football.

I think I heard he was suffering from Parkinson's disease. Not sure if it's at the point of debilitating but hope for the best. He seems like one of the good guys in college football.
Man, feel sorry for the guy. Parkinson's is no joke. I hadn't heard about it, just knew he became an analyst when he left Miami

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back