• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's play the service academies, hoo rah!

I would love to go back to Annapolis to watch Nebraska play there.

In fact, after the Maryland game, I'll be taking my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson on a tour of the "Marble Monastery" (Bancroft Hall), John Paul Jones' crypt, Dahlgren Hall, Herndon monument, etc.

I would love to go back to Annapolis to watch Nebraska play there.

In fact, after the Maryland game, I'll be taking my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson on a tour of the "Marble Monastery" (Bancroft Hall), John Paul Jones' crypt, Dahlgren Hall, Herndon monument, etc.

Sounds like fun. My brother lived in Maryland for a couple of years. We visited once and had a lot of fun in the city and down by the wharf. Drank a beer at the last bar Edgar Allen Poe was in before he died.

It would be cool to play at West Point again. We haven't played there since 1972. squeaked by 77-7, maybe it was 77-0. I don't remember.
West Point is a beautiful venue with tons of tradition. A beautiful place to visit in the Fall.
I attended a couple of games there when living on Long Island in the early 80s.

Nebraska vs. Air Force - 1 win, 1 loss. Last game in 1965, in Colorado Springs; win 27-17

Nebraska vs. Army - 3 wins, 2 losses. Last game in 1972, in West Point; win 77-7 (Oof)

Never played Navy

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back