• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's beat Penn St.!

Of all Nebraska games dating back to the mid 80's, the only game where I thought we had less of a chance to win was at Texas in 2007. Some how, some way, that otherwise-crappy NU team played well for 3 quarters. And then Jamaal Charles happened in the 4th quarter. But we still only lost by 3.
It's because they blitzed nearly every play.

Lots of negativity and restlessness surrounding the program as of late, so how about we get behind this team to pull the big upset tomorrow and get this train back on the tracks for next season!!
It won't change a thing regarding RIley and would send him out on a nice note, but more importantly it would be an enormaous shot in the arm for the players coming back next year and would give NU just a tiny bit of repect in the national eye, so what say you Husker Fans? How about we bring it for tomorrows game!!! GBR!!!

I read this envisioning you speaking louder and louder, with increasing excitement and passion as it went along. :thumbsup: I'm pumped. Let's do this!!!

:Huskerflag::Helmet::Balloons::Blackshirts::Gobigred:

Most all notable Riley upsets have come when his team is at home.

Sad trombone sound. I'm beginning to think you don't like Mike Riley.

I'm on board with the OP. Can't wait to see two more Husker games this season--nothing to lose, and an upset in one or both would be fun.

I'm on board with the OP. Can't wait to see two more Husker games this season--nothing to lose, and an upset in one or both would be fun.
What is bad about the truth? Does everything need sugar poured on it to make it manageable?

And yes, I'd love to see 2 more wins, who doesn't? It gets NU in a bowl game. I'm more excited about Husker Football than I've been in many years. Doesn't mean you stop watching.

What is bad about the truth? Does everything need sugar poured on it to make it manageable?

And yes, I'd love to see 2 more wins, who doesn't? It gets NU in a bowl game. I'm more excited about Husker Football than I've been in many years. Doesn't mean you stop watching.

Penn State upset ?? Don't matter. Pelini's last game, Huskers beat Iowa. Next week, Bo was canned.

I have my Huskers shirt on and will be planted I front of the tube at 2pm MT rooting them on to what I hope is a victory. But, my hope and expectations are about as low as they get. GBR!!

Bu...bu...but I thought you weren't a true fan. At least that's what I've come to understand on this board. So why are you going to watch the game?

Doesn't matter? Since when has beating #10 on the road not mattered? Has nothing to do with Pelini. Or Riley, for that "matter."
I think an upset matters to this coaching staff, the players and the fans! It doesn't change the fate of this coaching staff but pride is on the line. I would love to see the season end on a strong note and for Riley to go out with wins.

No need to worry, your posts are manageable. There's quite a bit of middle ground, though, between pouring sugar and posting redundant, defeatist sentiment for months on end, even in "positive" threads.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back