• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Let the Meltdown commence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess what you're gonna say next: "The sun will still rise" -- how anyone can still continue to support Pelini is beyond me.

How any fan could hope for a losing season three games into a season is crazy. I am a huge Husker fan but I want them to have a losing season............I am not a doctor but that reeks of bi-polar disorder. This is about supporting the team you CANT support the team and HOPE they have a losing season that's silly. I personally hope the Huskers win out(not predicting that) and go to the Rose Bowl. Your line of thinking is what brought Callasham to Nebraska. Get real!

Dude this team has absolutely ZERO chance of going to the Rose Bowl. You are kidding yourself. I have realized that the only way this program will prosper is if he get a new coach. That's why I'm hoping for a losing season, because that's the only way it will happen. Sorry, but that's the reality of the situation.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back