• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Let the Meltdown commence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be the first to say it -- BO MUST GO! Another sad, pathetic, embarrassing loss on a national stage. Another defensive meltdown, allowing 35 unanswered points and 28 points in the 3rd quarter alone. I am tired of being pacified by Pelini and his staff.

Good football team, need to execute, didn't communicate...ok, no need to tune into the press conference, I just summed it up for us

No argument from me

It's just extremely disheartening, and also aggravating that people continue to defend this guy when we've been let down time and time again. Sick and tired of being pacified -- everything is fixable, the defense will be fine...

My favorite part of this is that the team gives us all hope by taking an 11 point lead into halftime. That's pretty extreme cruelty right there.

-500+ yards given in up 2/3 games this year (one to wyoming)
- 500+ yards given up to georgia, wisconsin, ucla, ohio st

the only teams we can hold to a reasonable amount of points and/or yards are crappy teams.

WE WERE OUT-COACHED TODAY...PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back