• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked LeBron James Gets a Husker Offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBraska

Varsity
5 Year Member
Glad to see our coaches have a great sense of humor, as per the Football 202 clinic last weekend.

Among the funnier stories: Everson showed an actual recruiting letter Nebraska sent to LeBron James — complete with Pelini’s signature at the bottom — about visiting Lincoln last year during the NBA lockout.

A joke, sure. But good publicity if James had decided to come for the fun of it.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/huskers/football/article_172e3378-c673-5af9-b37c-bd1142cb6eb0.html

Glad to see our coaches have a great sense of humor, as per the Football 202 clinic last weekend.

Among the funnier stories: Everson showed an actual recruiting letter Nebraska sent to LeBron James — complete with Pelini’s signature at the bottom — about visiting Lincoln last year during the NBA lockout.

A joke, sure. But good publicity if James had decided to come for the fun of it.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/huskers/football/article_172e3378-c673-5af9-b37c-bd1142cb6eb0.html

If only.

I cant even imagine a freak like lebron at TE, the dude would catch 4 balls every quarter, We'd be the first team to ever dominate a game from exclusively the TE position, heres an average stat line

16 catches----- 219 yards, 3 scores, lebron would put to shame randy moss in his prime, he is that much of a freak, as he could catch a ball at 11 feet high---- I cant continue to let myself dream about this.....

Remember Ed "Too Tall" Jones??? A nice conversion from basketball.

It just would have been fun for the media and the Big Red Nation to have him on campus playing along with the gag during the lock out.

Yeah, but if he entertained the idea, then others would offer, then you'd have a 2 hour show on his decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back