• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Question ?

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Has anyone heard much about Jackson Hannah. At the time of his signing, he was thought maybe to be the best of our LB commits. Maybe hes been hurt ? or Covid ? or Didnt report til late summer last year ? I dunno. The dude had perfect size and frame to build on, I hope hes working out ok? Anybody with some data ?

Has anyone heard much about Jackson Hannah. At the time of his signing, he was thought maybe to be the best of our LB commits. Maybe hes been hurt ? or Covid ? or Didnt report til late summer last year ? I dunno. The dude had perfect size and frame to build on, I hope hes working out ok? Anybody with some data ?
No information but I believe he played in the spring game.

He subbed in for Mauga-Clements after the first drive where MG was completely lost leading to a touchdown. After that first TD and the defense subbing, the starting offense got in the endzone zero more times against our second string guys. Mauga-Clements turned it around the rest of the day too, but that first drive was tough to watch for him.

Hannah is at best 6th on the depth chart at ILB behind Honas, Reimer, Kolarevic, Henrich, and Snodgrass. Guys like Cassidy, Mauga-Clements, and Schlager working to pass him, and Ho’Ohuli (I know that’s off) if he plays ILB.

Not sure if he’s leaving but wouldn’t surprise me.

Last edited:
He subbed in for Mauga-Clements after the first drive where MG was completely lost leading to a touchdown. After that first TD and the defense subbing, the starting offense got in the endzone zero more times against our second string guys. Mauga-Clements turned it around the rest of the day too, but that first drive was tough to watch for him.

Hannah is at best 6th on the depth chart at ILB behind Honas, Reimer, Kolarevic, Henrich, and Snodgrass. Guys like Cassidy, Mauga-Clements, and Schlager working to pass him, and Ho’Ohuli (I know that’s off) if he plays ILB.

Not sure if he’s leaving but wouldn’t surprise me.
Thx ***,

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back