• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Quanzell Lambert will announce week of 3-6 January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
At his high school.....looks like it is down to Nebraska and Iowa....this one is a 50-50 % for us in my opinion....

Last edited:

At his high school.....looks like it is down to Nebraska and Iowa....this one is a 50-50 % for us in my opinion....

Not to knit-pick ;), but I would put it 60/40 Nebraska. Which I am sure doesnt bother you. :Biggrin:

Yeah, they took our only Basketball player this year. and I think the Hawks are trending steady to down-ward. 65/35. :)

Out of the people currently out there for us, I think I would rate him as close to a lock for "N" from everything I have read and heard. I know he is not, but 60-40 is good, and I would go 75-25. Would be a great pick-up for us!

Last edited:
Out of the people currently out there for us, I think I would rate him as close to a lock for "N" from everything I have read and heard. I know he is not, but 60-40 is good, and I would go 75-25. Would be a great pick-up for us!

Had to up me by a whole 10%. Is okay, all I know is what I read on HuskerMax. :) I gotta figure out how to get me an 'Nside source like RR...

one could argue, they took our only basketball player this century couldnt you?

Century is a long time. Decade, probably. Last good one the hawks got from us was a transfer. Andre Woolridge was from Omaha if I remember correctly. If this Lambrert dude is all that is adverstized, then is a good trade in my book.

Given the glorious state of Husker basketball, one could easily think you meant 100yrs... lol

I keep telling them at work. Iowa is a basketball school, you best worry about that ship.... (they love me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back