• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked LB Joe Robinson has a new favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, this is why Jones' commit came this week. I do not expect a commit from Joe after his visit. I do not expect one on NSD.

I don't expect one at all either....not from the latest 'developments'.....and yes Jones appears to be a better alternative than Robinson....

Again, this is why Jones' commit came this week. I do not expect a commit from Joe after his visit. I do not expect one on NSD.

Last edited:

I don't expect oen at all either....not from the latest 'developments'.....and yes Jones appears to be a better alternative than Robinson....

Hah. I'm not saying one is better than the other - I have yet to see any film on either. I was saying the staff likely sought and accepted Jones' commitment when things with Robinson began to fall apart a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back