• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Last Ten Games

7-2 moving on to 8-2. Missed the 9-1 thanks to an unhuskerlike bad game at Illinois. Imagine, a bad game by the Huskers can honestly be called unhuskerlike!

I can now officially announce that "deja vu" has been kicked to the curb by the Husker basketball team of 2013-2014. What a relief. Now it is expectation, no longer just hope. Continue the ASPIRATION, ​Huskers.

:wave::banana:

Yes it has, good luck that we have played lots of teams missing best players, but the team rose up and won.

Why the negative twist all the time (okay, maybe you call it realistic -- but why)? Seriously -- you really didn't think Nebraska would win tonight (said 0-2 was very realistic). Yet they were never behind in this game. Not even for a second. There was no luck tonight. And winning 9 of 11 is not luck. NU hoops has been the in the cellar of college hoops forever. If either Doc or Barry -- even Nee -- had been coaching this same inexperienced (look at NU's youth) team this season -- no matter what the opposition had on the court -- they would be far from 10 conference wins at this point. Those teams we beat -- even the couple without key starters -- still had more all around talent on the floor than did NU. And again, I highly doubt any former Husker coach would have gotten those wins. Enjoy the victory! :)

Last edited:

7-2 moving on to 8-2. Missed the 9-1 thanks to an unhuskerlike bad game at Illinois. Imagine, a bad game by the Huskers can honestly be called unhuskerlike!

I can now officially announce that "deja vu" has been kicked to the curb by the Husker basketball team of 2013-2014. What a relief. Now it is expectation, no longer just hope. Continue the ASPIRATION, ​Huskers.

Now you're cookin' with Gas, Merle! :Biggrin:

The Huskers are not the only ones with a dramatic change in attitude! :thumbsup: :wave:

(Maybe I Should say that MILES has changed a lot of folks' attitudes and perception of Nebraska BB :bow:)

Last edited:

This team has so exceeded my expectations, I am shocked and amazed. It is awesome.

Two losses in last ten games...TWO! I am so happy for these guys.

Now onto the postseason. Obviously, everything is heavily reliant on seeding and position from here on out, but another two wins (in either venue) and I am ready to call this the best season of Husker Hoops ever.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back