• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Last Ten Games

Maybe, Coach is using this thread as bulletin board material? Thanks for setting the bar high Merle!! If your prediction comes true, you may very well have Post of the Year!!

I originally said 7-3 for the last 10. You all called me crazy. I subsequently amended to 8-2. You all laughed. I now reset the bar at 9-1.

GBR.

After the disappointing loss to Illinois, Let's finish strong and win the final Three :banana::banana::banana:

Two are in "The Vault" and Indiana, the away game, is Not invincible.

GBR!!!

Remember, this Husker team started the conference season 0-4 then 1-5. Now 10-7. Most amazing turnaround I have ever seen.

This team showed a lot of growth tonight IMO. They could have folded like a cheap chair when IU tied it but instead stayed focused and made the plays. That's the sign of a confident team, one I haven't seen out of an NU team since I didn't have any grey hair.

Coach talked about that after the game! Said they didn't have fear in their eyes! I just told them to go finish!!

This team showed a lot of growth tonight IMO. They could have folded like a cheap chair when IU tied it but instead stayed focused and made the plays. That's the sign of a confident team, one I haven't seen out of an NU team since I didn't have any grey hair.

I've had grey hair (a bit) for many years now. And I haven't seen an NU team -- any sport -- this confident and composed in maybe over 10 years. On top of that, this is a very young Nebraska team. It's not being carried by senior experience. It's being carried by Tim Miles instilling something quite special.

Last edited:
7-2 moving on to 8-2. Missed the 9-1 thanks to an unhuskerlike bad game at Illinois. Imagine, a bad game by the Huskers can honestly be called unhuskerlike!

I can now officially announce that "deja vu" has been kicked to the curb by the Husker basketball team of 2013-2014. What a relief. Now it is expectation, no longer just hope. Continue the ASPIRATION, ​Huskers.

Last edited:

7-2 moving on to 8-2. Missed the 9-1 thanks to an unhuskerlike bad game at Illinois. Imagine, a bad game by the Huskers can honestly be called unhuskerlike!

I can now officially announce that "deja vu" has been kicked to the curb by the Husker basketball team of 2013-2014. What a relief. Now it is expectation, no longer just hope. Continue the ASPIRATION, ​Huskers.

Yeah, and I thankfully missed on my 4-6 prediction too. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back