• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lambert to announce the end of this week: Will announce 5 Jan at 1PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully for Husker fans Devin Fuller doesnt follow suit. New Jersey is fertile B1G and ACC recruiting ground and the Huskers wisely are trying to regain a presense there.

Good luck Quanzell at Rutgers. I hope you have a great career there. I am sure the fact that we already have 4 commits at LB might have made a difference. It's great his family will get to see him play every home game. We will be fine and it frees up a scollie for another position.

Not so Fast my friends.....He may have committed to Rutgers....but is he "Committed" to Rutgers?...:Biggrin:

Gotta admit, he seems to have his head screwed on straight:

What sold him on Rutgers?“It was the family and most importantly the practice schedule to where (engineering labs) won’t interfere with practice,” Lambert said. “A lot of schools practice in the afternoon. During the time I’d need to be in a lab, there would be practice or film study. I’d lose a lot. Rutgers holds morning practices and labs are in the afternoon.”

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20120105/VARSITY/120105007/Quanzell-Lambert-will-continue-football-career-Rutgers?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CSports%7Cp

Greg Schiano is a very good coach, and a player's coach on top of that. Not a bad pick.

I agree. I think Greg Schiano is a very good coach. Personally, I think he is the kind of coach that Nebraska would be interested in interviewing if their position ever becomes available. Not to start any kind of negative coaching thread.

Yup Rutgers and as I said family in the end....great choice for him....I wish him all the best.....he deserves it....seems like a really good kid....:)

You have to give the guy credit for his reason...wouldn't want to interfere with an engineering lab. I feel much better about losing a guy to that reason that to 'I want to hang out on the beach with babes'.

Wish him the best. It's good to see some of these kids putting a priority on their education. Just wish it would've worked so he could of been 'N".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back