• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ladarius Webb Jr decommits Update: Signs With Jones CC

This one has been speculated for a couple of weeks now.

247 had an article a few weeks back that said the contact between the two sides had almost dried up. Mutual? Maybe but it looks more like we cooled on him

Which begs the question do we have a recruit ready to fill it already?

Last edited:
Still think Nebraska will end up with Avante Dickerson. With the attrition continuing from the 2020 DB class though, even if they get Dickerson, they should probably target another guy. Would be a nice year to add a top juco, but pickings are slim.

Tim Burns out of Miami Northwestern is a guy the staff is trying add still too.

Still think Nebraska will end up with Avante Dickerson. With the attrition continuing from the 2020 DB class though, even if they get Dickerson, they should probably target another guy. Would be a nice year to add a top juco, but pickings are slim.

Got to get two more now. Shoot, I could make a legit argument for 3......since it appears we will have room. Cough, cough.

Time running short on Dickerson with signing day coming up on 16 December. He is holding his cards close to his vest so its hard to gauge. If he does flip maybe a signing day affair.

I hope this isn't the start of a wave of decommits.

If we had to lose one guy from the class though, it might as well be Webb. Plus we haven't had great luck retaining DBs from the South.

If he decommitted after no communication would that not be the definition of mutual parting of ways?

No not necessarily we may not have taken his calls

He has no other offers that I am aware of.

I think we cooled and moved on

Regardless he is gone

EDIT: Just heard it was not mutual he is disappointed

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back