• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KSU @ WVU

K-State impressive in all phases. Klein is a special player. Snyder is a very good coach, but he is not quite up to the legendary status that people have bestowed up on him around here (here being the Kansas City area).
I'd disagree. K-State was nothing before him, maybe less than nothing. He turned it into a national title contender not once, but twice. The only thing he doesn't have is a NC, but I don't think having a NC necessarily makes you a legend (see Gene Chizik and Larry Coker).

Baylor 21
UT 21

Why isnt this game on TV? Oh right. there are 10 people that are able to watch it on the longhorn network. :rolfl:
I am watching it on my ABC channel, it is allot closer game than the Kst beat down of overranked WV.

I'd disagree. K-State was nothing before him, maybe less than nothing. He turned it into a national title contender not once, but twice. The only thing he doesn't have is a NC, but I don't think having a NC necessarily makes you a legend (see Gene Chizik and Larry Coker).

I guess I don't quite see it that way. I am just saying that people around here are starting to say best coach in the history of college football. I agree with your statement about having an NC doesn't necessarily make you a legend. He has done some amazing things, but I guess I don't consider that legendary.

I guess I don't quite see it that way. I am just saying that people around here are starting to say best coach in the history of college football. I agree with your statement about having an NC doesn't necessarily make you a legend. He has done some amazing things, but I guess I don't consider that legendary.
Well if you are defining legendary as "best coach in the history of college football," then I'd agree that Snyder isn't legendary. Maybe he does need a NC to get to solidify hall of fame status, but I think he's done more than most top-tier coaches out their today. Anyway I think your KC neighbors would have a hard time recognizing a legend as their teams haven't had any experience with real athletic success in years. :)

I have to admit I thought WVU would win this game easy, shows you what I know, not much at all, lol.

Well if you are defining legendary as "best coach in the history of college football," then I'd agree that Snyder isn't legendary. Maybe he does need a NC to get to solidify hall of fame status, but I think he's done more than most top-tier coaches out their today. Anyway I think your KC neighbors would have a hard time recognizing a legend as their teams haven't had any experience with real athletic success in years. :)

Ouch!!! :).... but sadly very true. When I moved here, over time I became a big Chiefs and Royals fan.... But hey, Sporting KC is very good if you count soccer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back