• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kondolo is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
99672ed2.gif
3ceb98df.gif

boom.

Is he ever going to get off the pot??

For personal reasons, I find this absolutely disgusting; the most disgusting thing I have ever seen anyone post on Husker Max! Anyone who finds this remotely amusing has no soul.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That one was a smidge rough.

I just watched that video all the way through, finally.

i REALLY like his quickness and ability to move. I'm no expert on OL footwork, but this guy looks like he gets to his assignment in a hurry. Like Finnin, he has a nasty streak and doesn't stop until someone's on the ground, the whistle, or both. Should be no problem plugging him in at G in our offense, but he's intriguing as a C prospect. If he can snap and fire out like he does, he could be dangerous and he's got some bulk.

i REALLY like his quickness and ability to move. I'm no expert on OL footwork, but this guy looks like he gets to his assignment in a hurry. Like Finnin, he has a nasty streak and doesn't stop until someone's on the ground, the whistle, or both. Should be no problem plugging him in at G in our offense, but he's intriguing as a C prospect. If he can snap and fire out like he does, he could be dangerous and he's got some bulk.

Based on those highlights, he definitely seems to have dominated at that level. It will be telling of where they are at if both Finnin and Chongo see a lot of action in 2013 -- or do you think a red shirt is likely for any of the two.

JUCO guys rarely RS....unless they get hurt like Zaire Andeson....both are expected to provide immeadite help.....and the recruiting gurus think Finnin will be a starter by the conference opener...a 3-3 guy he appears to be that good....Kondolo is a guard, but may be looked at to play center too....you expect JUCO guys to see extensive playing time...if they don't that is tell-tale and usually a big swing and a miss....Bo has had good sucess with impact JUCO players...

Based on those highlights, he definitely seems to have dominated at that level. It will be telling of where they are at if both Finnin and Chongo see a lot of action in 2013 -- or do you think a red shirt is likely for any of the two.

Last edited:
I could see both starting at some point next year, depending on how well they work on conditioning program between now and August and how fast they learn the offense.

Finnin does not have a RS. From the comments I've seen Chongo make, he's coming to shake up the mix, not sit. These two guys seem to fit the mold and have a nasty streak.

I could see both starting at some point next year, depending on how well they work on conditioning program between now and August and how fast they learn the offense.

Finnin does not have a RS. From the comments I've seen Chongo make, he's coming to shake up the mix, not sit. These two guys seem to fit the mold and have a nasty streak.

Good points, just wish I could look you in the face(avatar) and know who you are! I kid, I kid!

Looks like Chongo is switching positions. That should present a larger learning curve. Is Finnin as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back