• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kicker U to Kicker who?

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Kris Brown, Josh Brown, Alex Henery. At one point we had the best kickers by far in the country. Why all of a sudden can we not get a Kicker who can hit a 32 harder?

I believe Alvano will be fine! Hopefully anyway. Bo Pelini wouldn't won near as many games if he didn't have good kickers. I bet Alvano works pretty hard on his mechanics this summer

Last edited:
Kris Brown, Josh Brown, Alex Henery. At one point we had the best kickers by far in the country. Why all of a sudden can we not get a Kicker who can hit a 32 harder?

I don't think Frost put any emphasis on kickers because he was so confident they'd only be needed for extra points. Turns out he wasn't correct there.

I do think Alvano will be fine and if we can get back to being able to confidently line up for anything from 40 yards an in, I'll be good. It certainly changes the way you approach play calling and game management when the answer to 'Can we make a 40 yard FG'' is yes. Today, that's still and 'if'.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back