• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyshawn Greene transfers to FAU

Maybe I misunderstood your original comment. What we’re you trying to say with that comment?
At some point you better keep the recruits here that are allowing our fans to say “look how good we are recruiting.” We’ve literally lost every four star high school defender from our 2020 class and they didn’t even make it to September.

Last edited:

At some point you better keep the recruits here that are allowing our fans to say “look how good we are recruiting.” We’ve literally lost every four star high school defender from our 2020 class and they didn’t even make it to September.

Hopefully Frost has made some progress in locking down the radius guys going forward. 4 stars from Florida are worthless if they never play a game.

Yet people still keep using it as reasons to not worry when we lose local guys so apparently not everyone agrees. I’ll get through to everyone eventually and get them understanding.

True, but at the same you yourself said you absolutely take Keyshawn Green. And also Gray and Francois. I agree with you that the staff needs to lock down locally better, and then supplement with talent from Florida. But these 3 aren't like the reaches that used to happen, like a guy like Ernest Suttles.

This really sucks for a lot of reasons. That's the third 4* from Florida in the 2020 class that left without ever playing a game. LB is a position of need, and I was expecting Green to be a multiyear starter and impact player.

Is there something wrong with culture, especially on the defensive side? Or is a lot of this just extraordinarily bad luck with COVID, delayed/cancelled season, BIG 10 idiocy, etc.?

I think Bill Moos and Coach Frost need to add palm trees and import sand to the designs for the front entrance of the new athletic facility. Ocean breeze music needs to be played all around campus. They could add a water park with a wave pool next to the outdoor practice fields.

Maybe that would help “Nebraska” feel more like home. :thumbsup:

This has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with the pandemic. Your asking a FL kid to stay on campus whose homesick without the full time distraction of football. This was just a hurdle to big to overcome. We are having a different conversation if NU is playing tomorrow.

Yes Sir

I think CornPastor is on target. I'm curious if anyone has had the time to research for transfer portal activity with other football universities nationwide. My suspicion is UNL is not an outlier in this regards, but it would be interesting to see some comparative numbers.

Hopefully Frost has made some progress in locking down the radius guys going forward. 4 stars from Florida are worthless if they never play a game.
Yeah they are worthless Just winning national championships for the southern power teams pal

Last edited:
2019 class says hi. What would be some of your suggestions on “keeping them here”?

And this year isn’t unique?

BIG 10 presidents combined with King Kevin are the best recruiters in the country for the P5 conferences playing this season! :mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back